Notice of intention to leave

When you are moving away from a housing company it is important to make a notice of intention to leave. This will ensure that you will no longer be registered for, e.g., water-, sauna shift-, and car space charges. In the form you can also report the water meter reading from your apartment, provided that you have been using a meter. You may also familiarize yourself with our checklist for a mover at frequently asked questions!

Hyvän asumisen asiantuntijat apunasi